Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Challenge

So, this morning my trainer challenged me to have NO SUGAR until Thanksgiving. OF COURSE I can do that. I can do anything. That means, no weekend meals off, no sneaking any halloween candy....nothin. It will be hard, because I look forward to a weekend "treat", but I'll definitely be excited for my Mom's Pumpkin Pie, and will savor it that much more.
I don't need that devilish cocaine fix anyway, right?!
So....who's up for the challenge??? Anyone....????
If so, post a comment with your name! I'll be checkin up on you!
We soooooooo can do this!
"No SUGAR" means nothing with more than 3 grams per serving. Anything all natural like fruits, 100% pure maple syrup, honey, etc...don't count. I'm talking that refined, powdery, white stuff!
Oh, and as a bonus--you will lose inches off your tummy!

4 comments:

CakePlease said...

I'll try it Jamie! I've really been meaning to start eating better, with the diabetes thing and all. I lost a lot of weight before I was diagnosed, but I've gained nearly all of it back. Now I want to at least maintain instead of gain.
~Caitlin Reber~

Brittney said...

I don't think I'll join in the challenge this time.. I just bought peppermint ice cream that I'm too excited about eating! I hope it goes well for you though :)

Amy said...

I've really been enjoying your blog Jamie, and for dinner tonight is the soup recipe you posted the other day. My boyfriend was just diagnosed as diabetic so he and I are up for your challenge!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh i really want to, but i don't know what to eat every day!!!
maybe after reading your blog a little longer i'll have more ideas.
you inspire me and i LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog so much!!!
it's just what i've wanted in my life!!!