Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A great Turkey Breast recipe

My mom introduced this to me, and it is absolutely incredible. I've never tasted anything with better flavor. (sorry no picture)


Crockpot Turkey Breast

6-7 lb bone-in turkey breast
4-6 sprigs rosemary (if you live in st. george, you can get this free)
4 garlic cloves, peeled
1 TB sugar (you can omit this, or it only equals to 12.6 grams for the whole turkey. That's less than 3 grams a serving)
1 teas Sea Salt
1 teas Coarse Ground Pepper

Cook on low for 4-6 hours

I love this! Makes great leftovers for sandwiches, or to put in salads! And it couldn't be easier.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Rosemary free?? You just go pick it from a plant outside, or what?

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Yum, that sounds delicious!!-- And very easy.. I like it! I will have to try this one for sure!