Monday, January 3, 2011

I need a favor!

Hi Everyone! I'm asking for a favor! Please help. My husband works for Dave's Direct, and we are trying to get them teamed up with Bountiful Baskets, so when you pick up your basket, you could also pick up your all natural meat too. This would help Dave's Direct business, which would in turn, help me and my family! So, I'm asking if you could please forward this message to anyone you know who orders a Bountiful Basket, and please go to the following link:

http://www4.bountifulbaskets.org/?page_id=23

and send them the following message:

Subject Line: Daves Direct Please!

Please team up with Dave's Direct (www.davesdirect.com) so we can pick up our all natural beef and chicken when we pick up our baskets! Dave's Direct contact person: Brian Webster 801-244-4213.
Thanks,

(your name)

We're hoping to bombard them with emails, so they have to respond. Thanks for your help!! Do this ASAP


And if you've never ordered a Bountiful Basket, I highly suggest it! $15 for a TON of fruits and veggies! Order Mondays, pick up Saturdays! Available for states: UTAH, IDAHO, WYOMING, NEVADA, WASHINGTON, TEXAS, MONTANA, ARIZONA. Or check your own state for possible CO-OPS. Please email me if you have questions, or go to their site: www.bountifulbaskets.org.

Jamie

No comments: