Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Protein Cookies


Made these this weekend for a treat....DELICIOUS...and you will DIE when you hear the ingredients, and then you'll DIE again when you make them and try them....THEY ARE GOOD!


Protein Cookies

4 cups old fashioned oats

3 scoops Vanilla protein powder (I use 100% WHEY from Costco)


3/4 cup Organic Peanut Butter (or any kind without sugar--you want the real thing)

1/2 cup honey

splash of milk, muscle milk, or almond milk

your choice of dark chocolate chips, raisins, raw coconut, nuts...etc.


Mix all together and press in 9X13 pan and cook for 15 min at 350^.


My husband also crumbled some up after they were cooked and had it as cereal! He's obsessed!!

You will be too!


Got this recipe from my Trainer's facebook page: HOT TOPIC FITNESS


2 comments:

Brittney said...

I made this and it was dry :( maybe I did something wrong. more milk splash or something... maybe my powder scoop is bigger than yours, but it's whey protein from costco too - just the chocolate kind.

Jamie said...

They are definitely on the dry crumbly side...but next time add more milk. Protein scoops are generally the same size! Good luck next time!