Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Trainer Has a Website


I tell my husband all the time about "Amie" my trainer. I've heard people say things before about people having a certain "energy" about them. Like an actual something that emulates from being in their presence. I've really just thought that to be kinda crazy until I met Amie. You walk into her workout classes an immediately feel motivated to give everything you've got. But since I've been able to have one on one sessions with her....I truly believe she has such a strong "energy" about her. Like she lets off beams of motivation and inspiration from her body. I'm serious. I don't know what "it" is...but she has "it". Everytime I've worked out with her I feel more motivated, and feel better about myself the way I am than I did before.
So, I'm excited to share "My Amie"!


She now has a website with polls, discussions, and you can become a member and have access to recipes, workouts, tips and tricks, etc.
Take my word for it, she knows what she is talking about.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

She sounds really great Jamie!

And personally I think YOU emanate energy and positivity.